Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jergens Natural Glow Express Self Tan

Jergens.com describes their product as "jump-start your natural-looking color in just one day. With the exclusive Glow Perfecting Complex, Jergens natural glow express body moisturizer provides natural-looking summer color faster than ever before! Jumpstart your color within 1 day and get more than a full shade of color in 3 days."

I have to say I was very impressed with this product. I've tried other drugstore self tanners and I was left with unattractive streaks, but with this however.. no streaks!

The product itself looks the same as a lotion, with no color. I rubbed it in all over, and just as it said, within a day I could already see the results. (I used it at night so I saw the results in the morning). I used this product two days in a row, and then about every other day thereafter, and I love it. I've achieved the "maximum tan" I think I'll get from the product, so mostly I've just been maintaining it. But I think one of the biggest pluses was the actual moisturizing! My skin feels amazing, soft and silky with no residue.

I also received a sample of the face moisturizer when I purchased the body moisturizer and I think I love it even more! It's the exact same product except thinner, and it smells like cocoa. Mmmmmmmmmm.

All in all, love this product and definitely think I'll be sticking with it.

1 comment:

  1. it sounds amazing! i'm gonna check this one out. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they make my day!