Wednesday, May 5, 2010
LOTD: Formal (2)
Hello again, darlings!
The second formal I went to this weekend was called Roseball (again, cute right?) This was for the fraternity that my boyfriend is in. My dress was this cute grey and black backless dress from Wet Seal. For my hair, I twisted my bangs off to the side and pulled the rest of my hair into a side ponytail. I wore black beads from H&M, a pearl bracelet from Forever 21, and red heels from Payless.
For my face I used:
1) NARS Primer with SPF
2) NARS Sheer Glow in Deuxville
3) MAC Strobe Cream
4) Hoola Bronzer
5) MAC Summer Rose Beauty Powder
6) MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder
For my eyes I used:
1) MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
2) MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow in the inner third of the eye
3) Urban Decay Last Call in the outer 2/3rds of the eye
4) Urban Decay Oil Slick in the crease
5) Urban Decay Oil Slic 24/7 Eyeliner
6) Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Sorry I don't have a more close up picture, by the time I got to it I was already on the dance floor, and that's not exactly pretty!
I was also bad and bought a few things yesterday, so my next post will be a haul! Talk to you all soon!