Monday, May 17, 2010
TAG: Holy Grail Products
* Best Eyeshadow Base * Benefit Lemonaid & MAC Bare Study Paint Pot. I love lemonaid for a matte look, and bare study for shimmer. Both hold shadows with ease and don't budge or crease!
* Best Eyeshadow * Oy.. I'd have to go with MAC Mythology. I love this color! Mostly I use it in the crease with All That Glitters on the lid, or lately I've been using Mythology all over the lid with Twinks in the crease
* Best Eyeliner * I'd have to say my Urban Decay 24/7 liners. I love zero on my water line and gunmetal on my lash line.
*Best Mascara * Fresh Supernova. It's a gorgeous, light wash of color with no clumping. It's perfect!
* Best Foundation * NARS Sheer Glow in Deuxville. Whenever I wear it people compliment me on my skin, tell me that it looks porcelain and flawless! I even notice that others have a harder time telling when Im blushing while I wear this foundation, which is an added bonus! Plus, I just love the satin finish.
* Best Blush * MAC Summer Rose Beauty Powder. I think that this is the perfect color for my skin tone. Once while wearing this blush with the Nars Sheer Glow, I was told I even looked "like a china doll." I'll take it!
* Best Highlighter * MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder. This color is just gorgeous! It's nice and light, with subtle shimmer. To mix with my foundation I use MAC Strobe Cream. Both are amazing!
* Best Lipstick * Avon Apricot Glow, however, mine broke :( So I need to order a new one!
* Best Lipgloss * MAC Cha Cha Lipglass from the Summer Forecast collection. Beautiful!
These are my holy grail items, what are yours?