Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Haul: The Week of Plenty pt2

Hello everyone!

So as I mentioned in my last post I recently bought my first Lush goodies! I of course went around and smelled all of the classic lush products, but for some reason I didn't like them as much as I wanted to. So here is what I ended up with!

$8.95 Lib Scrub - Sweet Lips
"Smells like a milk chocolate bar"
This product definitely lives up to its description! I have had a horrible problem with chapped lips since the winter, and after using the product once a day for only two days I no longer have a problem with dry, chapped lips! And it tastes delicious mmmmmmmm :)

$13.25 - Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
"Flutter on some softening butter for tough, cracked skin and cuticles"
All my life I have had horribly dry cuticles. I have otherwise very nice skin so it's always been a bit discouraging. I have been using this product twice a day since I got and have noticed a little bit of a difference, and I really hope it keeps up!

Free Sample - Razorantium Shaving Cream
"Heavyweight cream to subdue the toughest stubble"
So far I am very disappointed in this product. It feels more like a regular body wash and washed off my skin before I could finish shaving a small patch. Even worse, my skin was more irritated when I used this product than before, I even received more cuts than usual.. I will not purchase this in full size.

Just a view of the products

$4.95 - Sugar Babe Sugar Scrub (crushed)
"Our sweet, soft-centered Sugar Babe for silky skin"
I've used this once and I love it. I love the way it smells, and the way it makes my skin feel. I've never been partial to exfoliating (for no particular reason) but now Im addicted!

$4.95 - Sugar Scrub Sugar Scrub (solid)
"Stimulating ginger and fennel Sugar Scrub"
I haven't used this one yet, but in it's solid form I like the smell of this one the best! It's much tougher than Sugar Babe, so I'm still working on crushing it. After crushing some of it, I learned that some people just slice it up... but I think I'll continue crushing it anyway. I'll let you know what I think once I use it, but I already think I'll love it!


Well, that's all for my haul! I won't be doing more for quite a while, so look out for some reviews!

Have any of you tried these products? What do you think of them?

xo
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Hey,

    In reference to your post on my blog about that tiffany ring... have you checked out all4sourcing.com?

    They do replica tiffany jewellery and you can't tell the difference! I got a tiffany key from there and I compared it to a real one and they were really similar. I didn't even want a proper fake, I thought they would just be similar but they're engraved with tiffany and everything. They might do your ring! I know they definately do the "I love you" engraved bangle.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great buys! :)

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar scrubs from LUSH are amazing!:D

    I've been meaning to get some of those lip scrubs, thanks for reminding me!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they make my day!