Thursday, April 29, 2010

Update: MIA

Hey guys!
Sorry I've been so MIA.. a lot has been going on. I mentioned that I have sorority/fraternity formals coming up and they're this weekend so I've been trying to get a lot of stuff done, and I've been spending a lot of time with my date! So after this weekend I'll keep you all updated on the status of that ;)

So after this weekend I will definitely have some makeup posts. I'm hoping to do a look of the day, etc for my formal looks. I'm really excited for what I've got planned, so I hope you all enjoy them as well!

I hope you all are doing fantastic!

xo
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your events!:D

    Happy Thursday!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they make my day!