Sunday, March 14, 2010

FOTD: Gold & Brown

Hello again!
Today's face of the day is a really simple look using mainly the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette. I love using this palette because it comes with 88 colors, is only about $20, and is extremely pigmented. I bought mine from www.coastalscents.com, and no I am not affiliated with the company ;). I wanted to do a bit of a neutral look with golds and browns, so here you go!

1) I primed my eyes with MAC Rubenesque paint pot
2) I put an orange, true gold color all over my lid
3) I put a lighter yellow gold in the inner corner
4) I put a rich brown in the crease
5) I put black in the outer v for definition
6) I used a light yellow for highlight and the tear duct
7) I used Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
8) I finished off with Ulta Black Waterproof Eyeliner







I have a video of all the products and colors I used and the process in which I used them, check it out!




xo
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! you have really long lashes, you can really see them in the video! lucky you:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they make my day!