Friday, March 12, 2010

FOTD: Give Me Liberty of London

So here is my first Face of the Day! (please excuse my poor tired eyes, it is Friday after all!) Yesterday I posted my MAC Give Me Liberty of London haul, and yes, it was quite a lot of product. But, there is a reasonable explanation. I have known for a while that I wanted to splurge on this collection, and my birthday is early next month, so I decided to treat myself to a birthday present. That being said, after today I am storing it all away until the day of my birthday so today was my last day to play with it all, and give you all a look with it.. At least, until next month!


So, here's a rundown of the products I used:
Face:
Benefit 'That Gal' Face Primer
MAC Studio Tech in NW 15 (I dont actually like to use this product)
Benefit 'Confessions of a Concealaholic' (Erase Paste, Bo-ing, Lemon Aid, Eye Bright)
MAC Summer Rose Beauty Powder
MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder
Too Faced Brow Kit

Eyes: MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot (I will be using Delft when I get it for my birthday from my mom! :) )
MAC Birds & Berries Eyeshadow on the lid
MAC Bough Grey Eyeshadow in the crease
MAC Retrospeck Eyeshadow in the tear duct
MAC Shroom Eyeshadow under the brow
Ulta Black Waterproof Eyeliner on the water line
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in Very Black

Lips: MAC Ever Hip Cremeshene Lipstick
MAC Frankly Fresh Lipglass

Review:
It's official. I LOVE this collection! I enjoyed working with every product, with the exception of Bough Grey (it wasnt very easy to blend, but still workable). By far, my favorites are Birds & Berries eyeshadow, and all of the lip products. The pigmentation and color pay off in Birds & Berries is phenomenal! And the way the lipstick and lipglasses feel is to die for. Ever Hip is a little bit strong for this look, so I toned it down with Frankly Fresh and I think its my new favorite lip combo, I just love it all! I can't wait to get the makeup bag in the mail :)

xo
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. I love how the e/s color combo just makes your eyes even brighter! I've got to say you have great lashes. I'm a little bit jealous :-)

    Have a great weekend! :-)

    Emma K.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they make my day!