Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Products I'm Using

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a few days, I wanted to share a haul but I can't find my Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper.. I have no idea where I put it :( But, until I find it (I also want to give a review) here's a little post..

Shampoo: Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative

Conditioner: Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative

Styling products: Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave In Conditioner, CHI Silk Infusion, Living Proof Full Thickening Cream

Shower Gel: whatever is cheap.. not gonna lie!

Body Moisturiser: Dove

Deodorant: Ban

Fake Tan: n/a

Cleanser: Clean & Clear Morning Burst

Exfoliator: St Ives

Primer: Benefit That Gal

Foundation brush: I use my fingers and a sponge!

Concealer: MAC, or Benefit Boing/Erase Paste

Powder: MAC Studio Fix in NW15 (Im quite pale)

Blusher: NARS Orgasm

Bronzer: NARS Laguna and Benefit Hoola

Highlighter: MAC Strobe Cream

Eyeshadow base: MAC Paint Pot

Eyeshadows: MAC Satin Taupe, Retrospeck, Twinks, Shroom

Eyeliner: Ulta Waterproof in Black

Curler: n/a

Mascara: Fresh Supernova & Firebird

Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga

Lipgloss: MAC Cha Cha

Nail Colour: Essie 3 in 1 Clear Gloss (base coat, top coat & strengthening.. but I'm using it on its own for now)


This is just what I've been doing the past few days, I've falled madly in love with Satin Toupe, and Viva Glam Lady Gaga. What have you fallen in love with or find yourself reaching for?

xo

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts, they make my day!