Friday, March 19, 2010
FOTD: Spring Pink & Orange
This post is a bit late in the day, or early depending on how you're looking at it! I've just been busy enjoying the sun and studying for midterms. So today it was a wonderful 75* in normally foggy San Francisco, California. For us this is as good as it gets! Everyone trudged out what little summer clothes they own and made the best of the day, because here you never really know how long it will last. To celebrate the sun I decided to do a bright pink and orange look, it is a bit dramatic but hey.. I didn't have class, and I'm young! I might as well have a little fun ;)
1) I primed my eyes with MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot to bring out the orange and gold
2) I used MAC Paradisco on the inner third of my lid
3) I used MAC Hot Hot Hot (LE) on the middle of my lid
4) I used a Coastal Scents bright pink from the 88 Shimmer Palette
(the original idea was to use MAC LaLa (LE) but I think something funky happened to mine!) on the out third and in the crease
5) I used MAC Twinks finely in the crease for definition
6) I used MAC Shroom under the brow
7) I used MAC Deck Chair Pigment in the tear duct and under the brow
8) I used my regular Ulta Black Waterproof Eyeliner on my waterline
9) I used Fresh Firebird Black Mascara
10) I used a black felt tip liquid liner on my top lashes
I didn't do anything special with my face or lips today. I did add a little extra bronzer: Benefit Hoola all over then NARS Laguna as a contour. And, I just used Kiss My Face Pineapple Coconut chapstick on my lips for extra moisture.
The pictures aren't actually showing how intense the pink was, but it turned out very nice I really liked it. Well, I hope you all enjoyed it!