Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FOTD: UD Ammo Palette Neutral

Hey all!
So today I did a bad thing. I spent more money on makeup :( I splurged and bought the Urban Decay Ammo Palette.. But I have to say, it is amazing. I am in love with all of the colors, and I think I'm going to do a bit of a series with the palette. Today I did a simple neutral look hoping to start playing around for my formal look (haha). What I did today was a bit too ha
rsh, but I did love the look and can't wait to play with these colors some more. I am also getting the Urban Decay Wallpaper Palette for my birthday (Saturday!) so expect a lot of Urban Decay posts!
So I only used five colors: Maui Wowie, Smog, Oil Slick, Polyester Bride and Sin
First: After primer, I applied Maui Wowie all over my lid
Second: I applied Smog on the outer half and in the crease
Third: I applied Oil Slick in the outer v for a bit of
definition
Fourth: I applied Polyester Bride as the highlight
Fifth: I applied Sin in the tear duct
I also used Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara, Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara, and NYX Sapphire Slim Eyeshadow for a pop of blue.




If I weren't taking a new license picture tomorrow I would love to do this look again with Last Call on the outer half. But, I'm going in to get my "grownup license" for my upcoming 21st birthday! What are some colors you would like to see play around with, any requests?

(Top L-R) Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call, Chopper (Bottom L-R) Maui Wowie, Shattered, Polyester Bride, Grifter, Sin

Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call, Chopper

Maui Wowie, Shattered, Polyester Bride, Grifter, Sin

xo
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. i love this palette,
    i actually love every urban decay palette :-) good purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they make my day!